domingo, julio 02, 2006

Tissues

I decided to shoot these tissues becasue I am troubled on how will I pass my laboratory report becasue I haven't bought my lab. book yet. *huhuhu..** (T_T) I am desperate to have a picture of those samples under the micros so i could draw it for my report and study it for our quiz.

Thanks for my user friendly compact digicam, i have pictures to study and pictures to add in my Photo blog.. Weeeee... (*_*)


Skeletal muscle - mammal tongue

Squamous Epithelial Smear

Cardiac Muscle

Simple cuboidal human kidney c.s.

Smooth muscle c.s. & I.s.

Mammal transitional epitherium

Stratified squamous keratinized human palm and brown skin

Human adipose tissue

Mammal large Intestine

Human Fibrous tissue tendon sect.

Aerolar Fibro Elastic

Blood Smear


These pictures were shot yesterday
1 July 2006