domingo, julio 02, 2006

..::EMO::..




I am blogging not because i want people to know and read what my feelings, I am blogging because this is the only way I express my EMOtions. My mixed EMOtions are unpredictable.
My life will never be complete if she leave me. I love her so much, more than everything in this world. I can't imagine my self without her. I don't want her to leave me. As i said in my previous EMOs, I am willing to do everything for her. Its just sometimes I tend to loose my self and I am sorry for that.
Nobody notices my sadness or my grief. They can see me sniling because I am wearing a mask just to hide my sad and lonely feelings. I don't want this kind of feelings anymore. It makes me sick!
My life before I met her was terrible. She's the only person that made me feel important and loved. She is very precious to me. I can't live and survive a day without her!
I LOVE HER!
I NEED HER!
I WANT HER TO BE PART OF MY LIFE!!
I DON'T WANT HER TO LEAVE ME!!